Order the New Book
From Pain to Purpose
By Author: Dr. Vernell Deslonde
An inspirational memoir for men and women of faith, who are ready to take control of their lives and turn their pain into purpose.
When God writes the story of our life, He brings forth new seasons filled with chapters of growth, vision, direction, and change that shape us into the person He intended us to be. But for divine growth to happen, we go through seasons of dryness, trials, sacrifice, and in some cases, suffering so that God can align us with His greater purpose for our life.
From Pain to Purpose is an illuminating story of resiliency and revelation, and how God uses abandonment, rejection, betrayal, and life’s uncertainties to awaken hidden purpose. You’ll read about how Dr. Vernell went from emotional brokenness and suffocating from more than a million dollars in debt, to living a life filled with purpose and spiritual blissfulness.
Grab Your Copy
Who's This For?
- Men and women who struggle with moving beyond emotional pain stemming from infidelity and divorce.
- People who have lost their confidence, suffer from limiting beliefs about themselves, and feel like they’ve failed in life.
- Men and women of faith who love the Lord but still don’t know their purpose in life.
- People who struggle to forgive those who have hurt them and replay their hurt over-and-over again.
- Single, married, and divorced woman who believe that life’s fulfillment comes from having a relationship, money, and status instead of God.
- The believer who is dating someone who is pulling them away from God.
- People-pleasers who focus more on being recognized by others instead of seeking joy in the presence of God.
- Social media influencers who are chasing after more followers instead of relentlessly pursuing a relationship with God.
- New believers in Christ who want to go deeper in their relationship with God but may not know where to start.